Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nathan at 2 months

I can't believe my baby boy is 2 months old! You know the saying how time flies, and boy does it ever!!! Nathan has changed so much over the past 2 months. He's very alert, loves to move his arms and legs, he's learning and growing everyday. We just love him so much. It's so fun to get him smiling and encourage him with baby push-ups.


And then Theo got in on the fun!


We've been enjoying some time outside the house. There are days that it is brutely cold outside, so we stay in on those days, but we've also been enjoying meeting up with other mom's and babies at Mom and Pop Place downtown Neenah. We meet there with a breastfeeding group and a baby wearing group. I've really loved wearing Nathan in a sling. We first started with the ring sling, but Nathan is so small he kept scrunching down too far over a period of time wearing him. So now we are using a pouch sling. I feel like a mama kangaroo with my little bundle in my front pouch! Here's Nathan in his oh-do-adorable shirt that makes me look at him like a big boy. I just love these colors on him. He's such a ham!


Tomorrow (Wed) is Nathan's 2-month check-up at the doctors. This is the appointment that he gets like 6 shots. :( I'm already so worked up about the shots and I'm not even the one getting them. I know I can handle shots in my own arm, but my precious little baby has no idea the little needle will only sting for a second. Tom's coming with, like he has for all Nathan's appointments, and I already told him he's going to be the one to hold Nathan when he gets the shots because I will probably be a wreck. Then I'll cuddle him afterwards..... Mommy to the rescue!

I've got more pictures to post from Tom's birthday, so on to my next post! Yeah TWO in one day! hehhee :)

*hugs*

Roxanne :)

.

No comments: